General Music/Choir Teacher
The Prairie Hill School District is seeking a candidate to teach general music and choir beginning in the 2019-2020 school year. Candidates must possess a valid Illinois teaching certificate with a music endorsement. Job duties include:
1. Actively support the mission of the school and district, "Students First, Always."
2. Create and maintain a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
3. Provide opportunities for all students to experience success, based upon their individual ability and potential.
4. Plan and implement lessons in accordance with the Illinois Music Learning Standards.
5. Assess and monitor student progress through standards-referenced instruction and grading.
6. Actively participate as a member of the Encore content area team.
7. Participate in school improvement initiatives.
8. Inform parents and students of academic and behavioral progress, concerns, and long-range
9. Organize and direct musical activities throughout the school year including evening events.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing Principal Mike Plourde a letter of interest, current resume, and contact information for three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute Teachers: Prairie Hill CCSD 133 is looking for substitute teachers to serve at both Prairie Hill Elementary School and Willowbrook Middle School. Interested candidates should contact Andrea Fjalstad at the district office (815-389-3957 ext. 1050).
None at this time