Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Why do we exist?
Mission statement: Students first, always.
Vision statement: We put students FIRST by establishing the following practices:
- Four Questions guide our practice:
- What do we want students to learn?
- How do we know if they’ve learned it?
- What do we do if they don’t learn it?
- What do we do if students already learned it?
- Improving and celebrating learning for all.
- Relationships throughout the community are the foundation for our success.
- Support student progress continuously.
- Teams work collaboratively to ensure every student’s success.
- Collaboratively study, clarify, align and pace power and common standards.
- Develop and implement teacher-created common formative assessments to monitor and review each student’s learning.
- Create unique and varied learning strategies to ensure that all students grow.
- Empower teachers and students to take risks for the purpose of learning and growing.
- Encourage/celebrate one another to persevere through challenging tasks.
- Provide and utilize technology to support achievement and engage students.
- Provide community with resources, strategies, and information to help students succeed.